Monday, March 28, 2011

I Heart Faces "Slice of Life"

This weeks theme over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ is "Slice of Life".  I chose this picture because it really shows a slice of my life--how silly my kids are.  Everyday I am amazed with their imaginations.  We had been doing school and I said they could take a break between subjects.  They ran upstairs to play and five minutes later they came down with my son looking like this.  My daughter had made him over into a rockstar.  She introduced him and he ran into the room and started rocking out.  It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.  I love that kids know how to be crazy and have fun.
(You can click on the picture to see it better.  I am still new to blogging and have not figured out how to make the picture look accurate on here.)

Just click the link below to head over to I Heart Faces and check out all of the awesome entries!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG - That cracked me up...The funny thing is I think some Rockstar actually do dress that way. :-)

March 28, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hair is PERFECT - I love it!!

March 29, 2011 at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home