Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Heart Faces "Anything But a Face"

The theme over at iheartfaces.com this week is "Anything But a Face" and unfortunately this week I had a very hard time choosing a picture.  I have a lot of pictures of my kids in which their face is not in the picture.  Some of them are your typical sitting in a chair, legs dangling pose and a few are more orignial.  I decided on this one though, because it shows my little girl's hands.  She has come to love playing the piano, and in this picture she was in her Christmas dress practicing for the church Christmas program.  She was so intent.  I just love her precious little fingers playing the worn out keys of the same piano that her great grandmother played.  Her great grandmother would be so proud if she could see her now (her great grandpa would be too).  :-)

Head over to there and check out all of the awesome entries!!



11 Comments:

Blogger KCDC Photography said...

Just beautiful. Love it

February 27, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Britney Emilie said...

aww I love it! I play the piano, this is so precious! Great arrangement.

February 27, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Brandi Sue said...

So sweet!

February 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!

February 27, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Chellie Dee said...

Beautiful picture!

February 27, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's perfection and a refreshing moment to witness. Thanks for sharing!

February 28, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Presley family said...

so sweet!!! Love it!

February 28, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

Love this! Thanks for the reminder. I don't think I've ever taken a shot of my kids at the piano.

February 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Sereina said...

So sweet! I'm quite fond of photos of pianos.

February 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Kkly said...

Beautiful bokeh!

March 1, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This makes me wish I continued learning to play the piano! Great shot. Can you help me win this scholarship? It's super easy! Check out my blog www.livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com , to find out how you can help me pay for college and help yourself win an amazing blog giveaway!

March 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home