Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love Your Shot "Love"

The theme over at http://lovethatshot.com/ is love.  I had planned on using my tripod and getting a nice picture of my husband and me, but alas, we were too busy and I got sick.  So, instead, this is a picture of one of the little loves of my life doing what he loves--playing in the snow, taken right after the huge snowstorm that came through at the beginning of the month.  I love this guy so much and his smile and laugh are infectious!!  I love that his personality almost always shines through in photos.  He is such a sweet little guy with so much energy.  He melts my heart everyday.  He can be as ornery as can be, but when he looks at me with those sweet little eyes and that precious smile, all I can do is feel tremendous love for him.  So here is my entry.....

Head over to http://lovethatshot.com/ and check out all of the awesome entries!  I am always amazed by all the talent out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home