Monday, February 7, 2011

I Heart Faces "Hearts"

This weeks challenge over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ is "Hearts."  I just recently picked up these heart sunglasses for my daughter so we could get some fun Valentine pictures.  So when I saw the theme I thought it would be fun to incorporate them in my picture. After taking the picture, I then realized my daughter was wearing her heart earrings too, so I guess there are more hearts in my picture than I had planned. :-)
Head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and check out all of the awesome entries!!  There are so many talented people there and some great tutorials and challenges!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea!

February 7, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Saritney Photography said...

Loveee all hearts incorporated in this picture! Awesome!

February 7, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Breanna said...

this is really sweet!

February 7, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Sian said...

Amazing photo! so clever

February 7, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Leslie Taylor said...

Awesome!!

February 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger The West Family said...

Oooo double wammy on the hearts, fabulous!

February 7, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Maheen said...

This is A.MAAAAAAAZING!!!! So smartly done!

February 7, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

Sweet!!

February 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Mycharmingcolors said...

great picture!

February 7, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Amanda Heath said...

WOW! Triple shot of hearts! glasses, earrings, and reflection! Awesome! WINNER!!!!!! (in my book)

February 7, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

Very clever! I like how unique this pic is. :)

February 7, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Tip Toe Thirty said...

hearts & hearts & hearts! LOVE IT!

February 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Ellingson said...

NICE! Love the reflection, very clever. :-)

February 8, 2011 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I got all warm and fuzzy when I looked at this! I think it's the little one in the reflection that got me. Like capturing those special moments that you aren't supposed to see and they end up meaning more than anything. Bravo!

February 10, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home