Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Heart Faces challenge "Photojournalism"




This week's theme over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ is "Photojournalism". You are also able to enter a collage this week as opposed to just one photo, which made me think of this collage I made a while back. My kids have been asking all summer if they can play in the puddles and I have always been saying no. Well, one day my husband came home with some rain boots for the kids and the next morning when they first woke up (thankfully it had rained the night before) I told them they could go play in the puddles. :) They had a blast. They even found a worm. I wish I could have put more pictures in the collage because the ones of my daughter jumping are hilarious. She looks as if she is jumping into a pool. Her cheeks are all puffed out, holding her breath as she gets ready to jump. :)

Check out all the other awesome entries over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/!!!


7 Comments:

Blogger HaHaHippoo said...

So fun! Love the composition of the reflections. The mid-jump shot is perfectly timed!

August 31, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Silly Goose Photography said...

This is so much fun - a perfect story of puddles. :-) Your work is fantastic!

August 31, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Cami Bacon said...

so cute!

August 31, 2010 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the reflection in the water!

August 31, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Frogmum said...

Puddle Play ~ I love watching children in puddles :)

September 1, 2010 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Lois Sparks said...

I love watching children play in puddles. Great shot!

September 2, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Svgcuts.com has a gumball machine in a wonderful set. When you go to the store, in the search box, type in "gumball" and the set will appear. I think it is $4.99 or $5.99, but a lot comes with it. If you don't want to purchase, then email me at my regular email under my profile and your email will appear when I check my mail and I will send it to you. Hope this helps. I have no way of contacting you except through your blog...no emails show for security reasons.

September 16, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home